Tuesday, July 27, 2010

come on...

OMG when i was form3 i think .... dao gei~~~it seems a long time ago...
this form 1 i think...

and baby en chi , i think she's grown up now...

first time wore lens..

my birthday present from my dad...



Im a tiny little one...

Tis is way too cool....


At China....

-GOD I MISS EVERYTHING-

Its tuesday,mid-term exam of Pengajian Malaysia today..Cheat with all my classmates, motivates me.... hehe..

But i think i didn't do well in multiple choice.. sad-- for me if i can pass den im already satisfied.More exam is coming soon , is useless that i study with a blank brain , i realize my brain rusted...

Good news, im going Vietnam soon,& i'm going alone excited wei~~ i know its not a great time to go oversea but i seriously need some rest now ... releasing stress...tats all what i want to share today..

No comments:

Post a Comment